Some time ago, I was on a hunt for a new highlighter. I searched the internet for the best deal on Champagne Pop. And then one day, Jadirah Sarmad and I went to Saima Mall in Gulistan-e-Johar, in hopes to get our hands on some good makeup. Jadirah suggested that if I was looking for a good quality highlighter, I should totally get my hands on the one by Wet n Wild; Boozy Brunch. I did. Since that day, I have been glowing like a goddess.
And here it is now; landed in my Product of the Month.
The Boozy Brunch Highlighter is a part of the trio; To Reflect Shimmer Palette, along with I’ll Have a Cosmo (which is more of a pink toned highlighter) and Sand-Gria Castles (a bit more bronze-y). Boozy Brunch is more of a golden highlighter, without being too gold.
You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.
- It sits on the skin beautifully and doesn’t make you look like you have a strip of shimmer on your face.
- It isn’t glittery or chunky, and not too shimmery, either.
- It reflects the light the right amount and makes the skin glow in the right places.
- It is much more affordable than the highlighters that are of the same quality.
- The pan size is incredible. You get a lot of product for what you’re paying and it’s gonna last you a very long time.
- I love how they have 3 shades of highlighter, one for fair skin, medium skin tone and one for deep skin.
- I can use it for multiple purposes. It actually makes one hell of a lid shade.
- It is available in Pakistan; Makeup City’s outlet.
- You can easily go overboard with it and it might make you look a bit too highlighted (if that’s a thing).
I am absolutely in love with this highlighter and recommend it to everyone.
Have you tried it yet? What’s your favorite highlighter?
Thank you so much for hanging out with me!
Snapchat + Vero: /MunazzaBangash