*Listening to Little Me by Little Mix* “I know she’s brave but it’s trapped inside.”
Hello everyone! Welcome back. Today I’m here with a different kind of a review, because it’s not a makeup product. It’s a Shower gel. I love me a good body wash, because they just make you feel so fresh and you smell good and I’m all about smelling good.
I always wanted to try She body lotion but never got around to getting my hands on it. The other day I was roaming around Chase Up and saw this. There were different types, but the Sexy one grabbed my attention (of course) and I loved its scent the most as compared others. And the color was also royal, and it wasn’t expensive either, so I loved it in every aspect. I thought why not give my Nivea body wash a break and try this instead. So here I am; I am done with half the bottle already.
Leave your skin refreshed throughout the day! It gives you the key of attractiveness by vanille and musk combination in harmony with charming fruits. Feel charming, irresistable and sexy!
- Royal Purple
- Plastic bottle and cap
- The cap is tight and doesn’t allow leakage
- Stick-on label
- Foams up but not more than a soap does
- It leaves the skin moisturized even after towel drying
- Leaves the skin feeling squeaky clean, yet smooth
- The faint scent lingers for a while
- Leaves the skin a bit sticky
- Take some out in your palm
- Use on wet body (little goes a long way)
- Rinse off
- Skin feels refreshed throughout the day.
- Feel charming and sexy
- My skin does feel fresh for a good amount of time but nothing lasts more than a few hours in the scorching heat of Karachi.
- I smell good. Don’t know about feeling sexy more than I already do. (Jokes.)
- Scent lingers
- Skin feels refreshed
- Skin feels moisturized and smooth
- Sturdy packaging
- Leaves the skin sticky
- Didn’t really WOW me that much
AVAILABILITY: I got mine from Chase Up
DO I RECOMMEND? Yes. It’s a nice addition to body care for me.
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN? I might try other scents or other brands. But I liked this a lot.
That’s it for today. Till next time!
THE HALL OF BEAUTY