Recently I visited Chase Up and KDA market because I had gotten my monthly pocket money. If you know me, you know that if I have money, I have to spend it one way or another. So, what’s better than to go get me some beauty products?
Without further ado, let’s get straight into the haul. By the way, I’m listening to “Idhar Zindagi ka Janaza Uthega” by Attauallah Khan! L.O.V.E! The poetry is beyond beautiful. I absolutely love it. Just throwing it out there.
I randomly picked a lot of the stuff. It includes metallic nail polishes, eye shadows, pigments, perfume, pins, gel liner, fake nails, lash glue, bangles, etc.
We actually got back from shopping by 12 AM and I took the pics without even changing into something comfortable, that too from my ipad mini. So, please ignore that the pics are not of highest quality.
So, these are the things I’ve bought.
- I got some gold bangles for my Eid dress.
- Some bobby pins and striaght scarf pins (because I run out of them very quickly).
- Chase up eye lashes adhesive – Dark tone + Clear White
- X & D Fancy Nail Art (Fake Nails)
- Saeed Ghani’s Rose Water
- Shalis Body Spray for Women
- Dierli Nail Polish (Yellow)
- Sinful Colors Professional (Purple Heart)
- B.B.D Nail Polishes – 027 + 040
- Loose Glitter Pigments
- Maybelline 24H Waterproof Gel Liner
- Shimona Oil Control Compact Powder
- Meis single eye shadow (08)
- Seven Girl The colossal Liquid Eye Liner
- Baolishi Glitter Eye Liner (B660)
- Baolishi Eye Color Cream 11
- Glamorous Face USA Jumbo Lip Pencil (GF7824)
- Becute Soft Lip Liner Pencil (Gold)
- Glam Baked Eye Shadow (06)
Thoughts? What would you like me to review? 🙂
Thanks for hanging out with me. Till next time! ❤
Love you all.
The only email address you can reach me at is Munazzabangash@hotmail.com
Follow my blog with Bloglovin